Website accessibility policy
Alcapones-shop.com Accessibility Statement
Updated: May 2019.
GeneralAlcapones-shop.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Alcapones-shop.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on Alcapones-shop.comAlcapones-shop.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Alcapones-shop.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility MenuThe Alcapones-shop.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
DisclaimerAlcapones-shop.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Alcapones-shop.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For YouIf you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Alcapones-shop.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
Contact UsIf you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Alcapones-shop.com Customer Support as follows:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 407-397-2378
Website accessibility policy
This policy outlines Capone's Dinner & Show's commitment to make Capone's Dinner & Show and Capone's Dinner & Show Websites and Web applications accessible to the widest possible audience, including people with visual, hearing, mobility and other disabilities.
Included in Capone's Dinner & Show's Accessibility Policy is information on both Website and Web application accessibility and text, telephone and physical access to Capone's Dinner & Show facility.
A Web Accessibility Coordinator oversees website and web application accessibility, and an ADA Coordinator oversees other company accessibility concerns covered by Title II of the American with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA).
This Accessibility Policy was updated February 5, 2019. Portions were adapted from various sources, including accessibility guidelines and policies adopted by the State of Florida.
Testing for accessibility
Capone's Dinner & Show has tested its website designs and web applications with screen readers and other web accessibility tools. As a result, Capone's Dinner & Show has made changes to improve each website's accessibility for users with disabilities.
Capone's Dinner & Show Electronic & Information Resources (EIR) accessibility compliance
A great portion of Capone's Dinner & Show electronic and information resources (EIR) can be viewed in HTML via our websites or web applications. A small portion is in Microsoft Word format. Most of the HTML and Word content meets accessibility standards, in general. Some pages with material in tables require additional accessibility remediation work, as do a large percentage of the company's older "legacy" documents. Those documents are currently offered in the Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). We are in the process of ensuring that current and future PDF documents are accessible.
A survey of all electronic information resources will be conducted by the Accessibility Coordinator on an annual basis to provide guidance for Corrective Actions Plans and to comply with requirements.
Corrective Action Plans will be assigned to those resources found to be non-compliant. They will be brought into compliance, as required.
Contact web accessibility coordinator
Please contact the Web Accessibility Coordinator if you have a problem accessing our websites or web applications. When you contact us, please include:
- The nature of your accessibility problem.
- The Web address of the requested material or interactive content.
- The format preferred for receiving Web site information or materials.
- Your contact information.
Capone's Dinner & Show web accessibility corrective action plans for electronic or information resources
Non-compliant electronic or information resources, including web pages and web applications, require a "corrective action plan" to be developed by the Accessibility Coordinator in cooperation with affected company staff and web staff.
Non-compliance will be determined through a formal agency accessibility survey, but may be augmented by information from any of the following:
- Informal accessibility surveys.
- Reports from automated accessibility checkers.
- Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public and government reviews and reports.
A Corrective Action Plan or remediation plan shall include the following items:
- A proposed timetable for completion of remediation.
- A listing of all non-compliant items.
- A listing of required corrective steps.
- A listing of tools available for making corrections, as well as instructions or references to online instructions for correcting the accessibility problems noted in the plan.
- Appropriate signatures to acknowledge that the corrections will be completed as required.
Capone's Dinner & Show EIR (Web) Accessibility Coordinator
Capone's Dinner & Show has designated the following individual as the agency's acting EIR (Web) Accessibility Coordinator:
Brian Costello, Capone's Dinner & Show Application Accessibility Coordinator.
Capone's Dinner & Show's Information Resources Manager (IRM) designates the agency's Web Accessibility Coordinator. The coordinator monitors the agency's compliance with this policy and helps train Web publishers and developers in all areas that involve creating the agency's accessible electronic and information resources (EIR). That includes accessibility of agency web sites and web applications.
To contact the Web Accessibility Coordinator, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Capone's Dinner & Show's Web Accessibility Coordinator is required to:
- Develop, support and maintain the agency's (EIR) accessibility policy and oversee accessibility of agency Web sites, electronic and information resources, applications, and products.
- Promote accessibility by providing presentations and training opportunities.
- Work with all agency areas to coordinate accessibility responsibilities, consult on accessibility purchases and requests for exceptions to the agency's accessibility policy.
- Complete the agency's annual Department of Information Resources (DIR) Accessibility Survey, and develop and help implement corrective action plans for non-compliant Websites, electronic and information resources, applications, and products.
- Develop, implement and maintain a process for the public and staff to report non-compliant Websites, electronic and information resources, applications, and products.
- Provide technical support / consulting services to agency staff on accessibility issues.
- Work with staff to evaluate and secure software (or contracts) to analyze accessibility of agency Websites, electronic and information resources, applications, and products.
- Consult with agency staff to ensure accessibility of new and updated software applications.
- Help ensure agency policies are consistent with Capone's Dinner & Show's accessibility policy and meet state accessibility requirements.
NOTE: In the event the position is unfilled for any reason, an acting Accessibility Coordinator will be appointed by the IRM and serve until a new coordinator is named.
Capone's Dinner & Show provides services for the disabled as required. Anyone with a disability who may need auxiliary aids or services, including an interpreter for the hearing impaired, is asked to contact Brian Costello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text, telephone and physical access
All Capone's Dinner & Show facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. To request special assistance, please contact:
- ADA Coordinator Telephone Access - voice: 407-397-2378, fax: 407-397-1678
- Web Accessibility Coordinator - email@example.com
- Mailing Address - 4740 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 3474
Capone's Dinner & Show does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or in the provision of services. Any request for reasonable accommodation should be communicated to staff or by calling 407-397-2378.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org