Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
Capone’s Dinner & Show Reopening Schedule
On July 11th, our first nightly show will take place at 8:00 p.m. Our online ticket system is taking reservations now. Our box office is also open for bookings. We will continue to feature only one show on most days providing our staff plenty of time to sanitize our beautiful theater. Once the summer season is over August 25, our showtime will be at 7:30 p.m.
What’s New - 6 Things to Note
1. When waiting outside in line, you will need to stay 6 feet behind the party in front of you. By now, we figure you know what this space is, but if you need help, a masked wise guy will remind you.
2. No loitering in the gift shop. As much as we’d love for you to be able to case the joint, this is not a realistic option during this time. Only a few guests will be allowed in the lobby at a time. You can still pre-order costume
accessories and have them waiting for you with your ticket order.
3. Gone is the serve-yourself-buffet. It is being replaced with a 4-course dinner served by Al’s finest. Enjoy appetizers, bread & salad, entrée/sides and dessert, and of course unlimited hooch drinks. Select your own appetizer & entrée from an Italian/American dinner menu fit for any mob boss. In fact, Al says, “Don’t yous worry none. There’ll be plenty of favorites on the menu. More entrée selections than any other area dinner show!” Portions will still be plentiful. A child’s menu will also be available, as well as options for those with dietary restrictions.
4. Capone’s Dinner & Show reopening plans also include social distancing for guests inside the speakeasy. Tables are spread out providing plenty of breathing room. We are following all CDC guidelines, including capacity
5. Guest/cast interaction will be limited. However having a nice conversation with the cast from your seat will still be welcomed. After all, our wise guys and gals are the best in the business when it comes to improv comedy and one-liners. Don’t expect an attitude change.
6. Guest mug shots will still be available, however, photos with the cast will not happen at this time. As much as Bunny-June would love to smother you with appreciation for coming to see her, it will not be allowed. Nor will the wiseguys get too close with their friendly gestures.
Welcome Back to Our Joint
Our gang cannot wait to welcome you back. Join us in celebrating our reopening and our 28th anniversary. The party will resume and the gangster giveaway prizes will be better than ever. There will be slight modifications to the show, but nothing to ‘snap a cap’ out. As Al would say, "COVID-19 has made nothing but trouble.” Let’s get back to having a blast like we did in the past!
Al’s a generous guy. He’s still offering tickets at 50% Off
What to Expect on Arrival
Guests must wear a mask to enter the Theater. Contactless temperature screening will also take place before entering. Masks will be required to be worn while moving around the theater and during the performance portion of the evening.
Once you are seated for your meal, we will maintain proper distancing in between parties for extra breathing room
Guests will be seated only with people booked under the same reservation. To ensure that you, your friends and your family are booked under the same reservation, please include all guests when booking.
We will have a dedicated staff to ensure we maintain the highest level of sanitation throughout the theater. All common touch points will be sanitized multiple times per show. All condiments will be in a single serve format or dispensed by your server.
Digital menus will be accessible through smartphones and disposable table menus will be used at each show to minimize contact.
Hand sanitizer is conveniently located throughout the Theater.
All Staff and Cast Members will have a health screening and temperature check prior to the start of each shift. They will wear masks with the exception of show cast during performances in designated areas. Staff Members who will be handling food or drinks will wear gloves at all times.
All Staff Members will receive ongoing training on new health and safety guidelines.
For repeat guests the experience will be different from what you have been accustomed to but we will be working tirelessly to insure everyone will have a great time under the new conditions COVID-19 brings with it while still ensuring the health and safety of all our guests and staff.